Camps and Clinics
Friday Night Finishing is Back!
October 18, 25, November 1 & 8
4:00-5:00pm (48 spots available)
5:00-6:00pm (48 spots available)
6:00-7:00pm (48 spots available)
8811 Airport Rd Everett WA
All participants will receive a Washington Rush lanyard.
Space is limited. Hurry up and register!
Register Now HERE
For questions contact:
- Balance, coordination and control
- Dribbling and ball mastery
- Skill development – Fakes and Moves
- Development of positive game behaviors – Creative, attacking players
Teams will take 3 weeks off throughout the summer; Timing based on the coach’s discretion. Mid November - mid January is down time for the teams, but they will typically play in an indoor tournament which is optional for each player and team.
The player fee covers the following:
- League fees for the 2013-2014 soccer season
- Game and training (practice) field rental
- Directors and Administrative Staff
- Goalkeeper training
- Referees and assistant referees for league and state cup games
- Coaching fee
- Facility, Storage & Equipment rentals
- Website and Website Maintenance
- Field Development
- Technical Training
Team Expenses/Player expenses
Each team will have a team budget that is approved by the team coach and director and could cover these additional expenses; depending on each team. Each player will also order their own uniform and any additional Rush gear.
- Team equipment
- Team and coach travel
Required: Home and Away adidas Jersey, 2 Shorts, 2 Socks and black training tee. (Est. $175)
Optional: Warm up coat, pants, backpack, adidas training short and sock