WA RUSH CUP 2013
3rd Annual Washington Rush Cup
August 2nd - 4th 2013
Boys and Girls U10-U19
1. Abide by the No Pet Rule and inform parents of the NO DOGS OR PETS Rule at the tournament.
2. Download, print and distribute Maps and Directions to Skagit River Park.
3. Bring an Official Team Roster signed by either Association/Club registrar or US Club Soccer registrar. Should include jersey numbers.
4. Guest Players must be listed on official roster and approved by Association/Club registrar or US Club Soccer registrar. A guest player loan form should be completed for each guest player when applicable (i.e. players from other clubs).
5. All rostered players must have either a current laminated State USYSA player card, US Club Soccer laminated card, passports, or birth certificates.
6. Medical Release forms signed by a parent or legal guardian for each player on the roster.
7. Please check in 1hr prior to kick off.
Camping Rules & Registration
|More Rush Tournaments|
|To see all of the hosted tournaments by other Rush Clubs , please visit www.rushsoccer.com|