Washington Rush holds fundraising events to help raise money for our Financial Aid Program. The Club Raffle is one such event.
The drawing for the Club Raffle will be held on Dec 7, 2023 in Everett, Washington.
1st Place Prize is $5,000.00
2nd Place Prize is $3,500.00
3rd Place Prize is $1,500.00
WIN $250 Amazon Gift Card
The player that sells the most tickets will win a $250 gift card to Amazon. So, SELL THOSE TICKETS!! Last year the winning player sold over 100 tickets!
Selling Tips and Guidelines
- Raffle tickets are $10 each.
- Each player is to sell at least one book of tickets (10 tickets). A family with more than one player in Rush will sell 15 tickets minimum.
- If you sell more than 10 tickets (single player household) or 15 tickets (multi-player household), you will earn back $5 for each ticket beyond the minimum. These funds will be applied to your team fees. For example, if you have one player in Rush and they sell 20 tickets, you will receive a $50 credit against your team fees. Credits will be issued once all raffle proceeds have been accounted for and reconciled. These funds are not eligible to be refunded back to you at the end of the season.
- Please have checks for sold tickets made payable to Washington Rush.
- Make sure your player’s name and team is on the back of each ticket stub so they get proper credit. More raffle books can be obtained through your team Raffle Rep or Team Manager.
- Your Raffle Rep or Team Manager will collect your sold raffle stubs, unsold tickets and $$ on a date to be determined by them but no later than November 28, 2023.
- The winner of the raffle does not need to be present to win. The odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold.
- The raffle is open to U.S. Residents Only.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket or win a prize.
- If a person under the age of 18 years has a winning ticket, they will be disqualified, because they are not eligible to purchase a ticket. A new ticket will be drawn.
- Employees of WA Rush and their spouses and children are not eligible to win a prize.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by phone, email, and their names will also be posted on the Club website once the winners have been verified, typically 10 days after the drawing. If the Winner does not respond within 9 days of drawing for the prize, a new winner will be drawn in its place.
- The Club will withhold any federal income tax or other taxes associated with the winning ticket and report withholding to the IRS. The Club will also provide a form W-2G to the winner no later than January 30, 2024.
- All information on the ticket must be legible and accurate to be a winning ticket.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandy Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a pdf copy of the raffle rules: